Friday, January 16, 2015

His | Style #77 - Gizza Pierre

This is my the comeback blog from Gizza! Thank you so much to Giz Seorn and Mimi Juneau for trusting me once again to blog these wonderful outfits for them. Its funny that my comeback was not planned. I was really bored yesterday so I decided to visit one of my favorite shopping center, Mimi's Choice and there standing the pretty Mimi wearing her awesome Alafolie dress. 

She showed me this Gizza Pierre outfit and it is really awesome. She then asked me to blog it and my heart jumped 2000 meters high. Being that I don't model anymore and not blogging anymore, she trusted me on blogging Gizza for her. it's just WOW! 

So, for my 77th post and my blogging come back, I give you... GIZZA! 


FEATURING
GIZZA PIERRE

WEARING

Top
GizzA - Pierre Trenchcoat V2 [Tweed Brown]

Pants
GizzA - Pierre Buttoned Jean [Blue]

Shoes
GizzA - Pierre Loafer [Brown - Camel]


No comments:

Post a Comment