Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Her | Style - SWANK EVENTS

Happy new year everyone! This is not a comeback blogging I am doing, but more like just blogging. I just got back a week ago and found another sales event has opened up with great designers showcasing their exclusives. I feel like my men wardrobe is overflowing and so I want to shape shift to a woman. Wandering around SWANK, I found some high-end fashion I need for my "Caitlyn" side, from head to toe. WOW! Now, I just want to show you guys what I got from this sales event. 

P.S. Sorry for the graphics, I'm still trying to figure out my new Nvidia GeForce graphics/video card. Hope you still find it smexy :P

"Style is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma. Fashion is something that comes after style." - John Fairchild



FEATURING: 


HAWKER'S HOUSE - *HH* Ladies Mesh Serape Sweater Snow Queen

MORE TO COME SOON! 

No comments:

Post a Comment