Friday, November 29, 2013

His|Style #2

BRRRRR! Winter is so close! I can feel the cold breeze. I think I need a sweater and a cup of hot tea. Oh! wait... I think I need some clothes that can make me feel warm. How about put on a style and some fashionable winter clothes? Sounds fun!


Model: Marbox Resident


Hat: <kal rau> Mesh Beanie Gift

Coat: [sYs] HOTH coat Mesh (male) - Christmas Group gift

Pants: [coepio] Mr.One [Grey]

Shoes: Unisex Sneakers #9 Red


Model: Ashizuke Resident

Hat: <kal rau> Mesh Beanie Gift

Eyewear: NerdMonkey Accesories - [Nerd Fashion NM]

HeadPhone: [sys] BPM 6.0 - HeadPhone SL9B

Hoodie: [sYs] INFRASONIC Hoody M - Black/Blue

Pants: [sYs] B-BOY pant Mesh - Black sYs

Shoes: [BU] Aqua Drippin Plimsolls

Oh my! What a wonderful styles for winter we have! Are you guys ready to DIY? Winter lovin is near, better be ready! Oh! it's really cold now, I think I will go and get a cup of hot tea now. Ciao! 


No comments:

Post a Comment