Sunday, February 2, 2014

His|Style #27 - Male Only Gacha 2

So here's an update. Me and my friend went to this warehouse of Male only Gacha at American Bazaar and wow can't hold myself to not buy at least one. So, yeah, I bought one..two.. three.. and decided to buy some accessories and test my luck.. and four.. five.. then I bought everything I see. Voila! I have made a full outfit! haha. This is so cool. you guys are free to go there and spend every single lindens you have their in your pocket. There are lots of Gacha items for guys and even for girls which are the unisex ones. So, good luck. Have fun!


Model: Marbox

All items from head to toe are from the gacha at:

Hat: luxe. - Lord Snapback
Glasses: [Z O O M ] Evumark Sunglass [Red]
Shirt: REBELL Simple Longsleeve - Brown
Bag: *CASHMERE&KEANE* Epitome Backpack(brown)
Pants: ::TATTOOART:: MESH BAGGY SHORTS ROUTE66 WHITE S
Shoes: [American Bazaar] MESH Funky Boots Black
Skate: [Yoga Poses] Green scary handz


February 1st to February 15th, 2014




No comments:

Post a Comment