Wednesday, May 21, 2014

His | Style #68 - I love Summer!

How I love shopping! Do you guys feel the feeling that whenever you go shopping, there is something in you that is really awesome? Not just the clothes but really something in you that is making you change your mood from this -_- to this ☺♥☺? Especially if what you really love is styling, mix and matching things up and modeling or just taking a photo.

Also, now that is soooo summer! In some countries it is still freaking cold but trust me, in some, you just want to fry an egg on the road literally. But whatever season it is, just put your swag on, mix and match things, throw your coats and show some skin there, just like the ones I got. I love summer and I love shopping most of all. ♥


FEATURING:
*CASHMERE&KEANE* Relic Blouse/MALE(terracotta-sheer)
::K:: Resort Pant White
Pure Poison - Peter Sandals - Nude
[Deadwool] Mercury handbag - natural (white stripes)
Legal Insanity - Sheldon sunglasses - animal


No comments:

Post a Comment