Sunday, December 22, 2013

His|Style #12 - OVERLOADED and UNLIMITED!

It's so overloaded and so unlimited! Overloaded of gifts and unlimited freebies. Yes, I'm talking about the gifts that you can mix and match. WOW! When I saw this cool stuffs, my jaw dropped wide. So, no more explanations and all that. Let me present you all the gifts I got from cool and awesome creators, designers and duh!, stores.. \o/


Model: Marbox Resident


Model: Marbox Resident
FEATURING: 

HAIR:
[Atro Patena] - Rome_Subscribe Gift

JEWELRIES (all group gifts):
Chop Zuey Men On Wings of Eagles Necklace
Chop Zuey Men On Wings of Eagles Earrings
Chop Zuey Men On Wings of Eagles Bracelet
Chop Zuey Men Darkness Falls Earrings
Chop Zuey Men Darkness Falls Choker
Chop Zuey Mens Gift The Rat Pack Bracelet
Chop Zuey Men Nollaig Shona Ring

PANTS:
[coepio] Christmas Gift ~ Mr.Summerdream Capri (Calendar gift #22)

SHOES:
*COCO*_Gift_SuedeBoots(Mesh)


No comments:

Post a Comment