Sunday, December 8, 2013

His|Style #9 - Yasum Advent Calendar gifts.

I am so surprised to see what I've got from this cool store! Yasum! Yes! I got cool furnitures and stuffs like that. Expecting some jackets, sweaters and all winter stuffs but hey! I got more than what I am expecting for. This is just a few of what I got from the calendar. Right now I'm on the 7th day of the gift giving and sure I will continue 'till the 24th! WOOOHOOOO!


Model: Edelmiramaia Resident
ModelMarcoMckinley Resident


CHAISE&COUCH: Yasum*Christmas Calender* 3

ART PIC: Yasum*Christmas Calender* 4

WINDOW SEAT: Yasum*Christmas Calender* 5

LOCATION: Yasum Design

Yasum*Christmas Calender* 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7| ..............................| 24| till the 24th of December

For more gifts everyday, look for Advent Calendars In-world. 
Enjoy hunting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment