Thursday, December 5, 2013

His|Style #6

Since my bro Ashizuke is not online for us to make another blog post and I so want to blog these nice designs I got from 90% sale on MC Fashion and some group gifts I mixed match with it, I will be just doing this my own way! I know Ashizuke got some clothes also at the Black Friday 90% Sale, so we will be doing so much posting for this month! YAAAAAY!! But for now, I will show you what I got.


Model: Marbox Resident


HEAD: Elysium - Earwarmers - male/female *GIFT*

HAIR: [Atro Patena] - Eric_[8 Colour]

NECKLACE: [coepio] Christmas Gift ~ Dragon necklace

COAT: MC Grey Male Trench Coat By MC Fahion\

BAG: Alpha Male Mesh Satchel Bag (From the full outfit Alpha Male : Voyage)

PANTS: Tyler White pants

SHOES: Putain Co. Black/White Classic Canvas Shoes

POSE: ::K.Quartz:: Poses

Location: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Palma/184/228/21



Model: Marbox Resident

HAIR: [COLORS] FreeC *Group Gift*

SWEATER: *Zanzo* Grey Scale Sweater *Group Gift*

PANTS: *Zanzo* Streetwise Skinny Pants (La Rambla) *Group Gift*


SHOES: *Zanzo* Meiji Restoration Hi-Tops *Group Gift*

POSE: ::K.Quartz:: Poses

Location: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Da%20Vinci%20Isle/129/129/33


No comments:

Post a Comment